Sunday, March 7, 2010


*Cue jaws theme music here*

It's midterm week... and while everyone I know is ending or beginning their spring break im about to tackle the one part of the semester I hate the most.. MIDTERMS...

I literally just finished making an outline for my week for everything that needs to get done for me to make it through until Friday... I know that in the end it will all be completed (even if just barely) - but I like to hope that I can finish this week feeling pretty good and not completely exhausted. we'll see what happens...

However, on a brighter note, it's been a good weekend :) Work picked up some, waited tables for the first time in awhile, Jess and James are home for a few days AND Rachel's bridal shower today was awesome! Really an enjoyable afternoon with some (slashhh ALMOST all) of my favorite girls!!! I'm going to keep this short so I can get some work done before I fall asleep but I'll leave you with a few shots of this weekend's amusing moments ;)



So Friday night was fun, I learned to cut Squid and we all had fresh fried Calamari, the legs were the best part... it's not a perfect picture but it works!

Kristin (and her mom) hosted Rachy's shower today, complete with m and m's printed with Rachel and Brad's faces, their wedding date, etc!

1 comment:

  1. Linds, Four things:
    1. those m&m's are hilarious
    2. i too hate midterms, I am praying for you
    3. what are you doing easter weekend and week?
    4. your heart is beautiful and love you

    ReplyDelete