Saturday, February 6, 2010

Updates

It's still snowing... work is closed until Tuesday thanks to weather and remodeling (which is going to look AWESOME...so all you Zen regulars had better get hyped...). Church is canceled for the second week in a row (LAME...whatever happened to four wheel drive and a good pair of jeans? Jesus doesn't care if I rock my camo Uggs and favorite hoodie to church, trust me, we've discussed this ;)). The Uganda medical project has been completed on this end and is on its way (so exciting, you people are AMAZING)!!! Super Bowl tmw night + no work = FANTASTIC... Saw Dear John this week, not very impressed, please read the book and you'll understand why the movie doesn't measure up! *Granted, the book is almost ALWAYS better...but in this case it's FAR better* Channing Tatum did play a strong character, however his surfing skills strongly resembled my own and that's just not pretty ( at least for now, maybe one day it'll be a more graceful sight ;)) Did I mention that it's STILL snowing? because it is... and that's nuts because it never snows here. Meanwhile I have a pile of work to do for school so I guess I should get to that ... Anyways, here's a few final snapshots from the Uganda med's project! Enjoy, and please be praying for this thing as it gets shipped across the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment